Monday, April 27, 2009

2 weeks to go!

Yesterday marked 11 months since we committed to our sweet Emerson... and today marks just 2 weeks until we leave to meet her at last! ^_^

I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I wanted to this weekend (but with 4 little ones, that's to be expected!) and of course I am procrastinating now. All of my insane notes and meal plans and grocery lists are done, though. We all know how much I love paperwork. Cleaning and other mindless activities always fall to the bottom of my list LOL, especially when it's nearly 90 degrees all weekend (ugh!! Just a week ago we were having snow flurries!)

This week will be very busy. We're going to the Magic Paintbrush tonight, we have 3 doctor appointments between Wednesday and Friday, the boys start t-ball on Thursday and I have a parent-teacher conference Friday morning for Cade.

Oh and Matt and his dad got out of their playset-building project - they are hiring someone to come build it the weekend before we go! He still has to take down the old one but geesh - can I hire someone to come and scrub the kitchen cupboards for me? :)