Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the one you've been waiting for

How long I've dreamt of writing this post... how many times I planned out what I would say, the size of the font, the title. And how many times in the last few months I prepared myself for another post, a sadder post.

Are you ready?

We
have
a
date!


We will leave Binghamton on May 11 and meet with the officials - and then our angel - on May 13.

I don't have too many words right now as I think I'm still in shock LOL, and my mind has turned to worries after seeing the airfare this morning...I am waiting to hear back from Golden Rule before I really panic, but based on the cheap websites we're at least $500 short of what we need, as we feared we would be. I'm sure it will work out.

I wasn't sure how I would react to that email...I confess I have become so discouraged about this adoption, I was beginning to think I didn't care about her anymore. I just started crying though. ^_^