Saturday, September 13, 2008

our raffle

I'm not sure if we're going to redo the yard sale or not (we've had yucky rainy weather every weekend it seems), I'm thinking I might just list some things on craigslist and ebay instead. We're still hoping we will get that small grant from GOA and we will try to save and stretch our budget as much as possible. The yard sale just doesn't seem worthwhile considering the work and the weather odds heh!

So, our raffle is set to end next Sunday -
we've raised a total of $360 of our $600 goal!
Thank you so much to all who have participated! ^_^

If anyone would like to buy tickets still, please do so soon - if we stay the same for a few more days I think I'll end it early, so just a heads up. :) I will be posting the winner on the blog and then ordering the Visa gift card and the winner should receive it in 7-10 days.

Thank you! :)