Tuesday, January 05, 2010

go

Seriously, this is what I'm talking about in judgement.

Well all this shows to those who are already concerned for your families situation is that she "was" happy before the baby was born?? And after she has become like a zombie.


The post comments are tame compared to emails from two people I have received.

Seriously, I have to PROVE to some readers that Emerson is still happy today merely because I posted a video of TWO MINUTES of her checking out during her grinding? Two minutes out of her entire day? Who wouldn't be defensive given comments like that? I guess if someone makes a hurtful and unfounded comment you're not allowed to feel angry and upset by it - that just makes you "defensive" which certainly means the hurtful comment was accurate, right? Truly flawed logic. I'm happy to post a video from today of her playing and actually engaging with us but honestly, why should I have to?

Ridiculous. If you can't fathom the possibility that someone can feel frustrated, upset and conflicted about their child's behavior while still providing proper attention and care for that child then you haven't known very many real life parents. And if that's the case, stop filling up my blog and my inbox with these sort of negative comments.

A good rule of thumb: if you wouldn't say it to someone's face in real life, don't say it online. So if you have anything further irrational, inflammatory or downright mean to say to me, make a video of yourself saying it and post it. And see the pure unkindness in yourself and be surprised and be ashamed. Doing anything less is mere cowardice.