Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Срећна Нова Година!



Okay, okay, I am a little late in posting this (it's already Jan 15 in Serbia!) but I had to post this beautiful picture and say Happy New Year! ("Srećna Nova Godina!" - which is what it says above, but in Cyrillic - I think I am finally starting to get the hang of those letters and it only took me a few months LOL!)

Our facilitator said she and the little ones are warm (for the time being - the issue between Russia and Ukraine is STILL not resolved!) and I don't think I could be happier if she had emailed us a confirmed travel date. ^_^ I doubt I'll stop worrying, but I will sleep a little easier tonight at least. Please continue to keep the millions of people affected by this crisis in your thoughts and prayers, and especially our wonderful facilitator and lawyer and the beautiful children sharing Emerson's home right now.

It is going to be such an exciting year for little Em - a fixed heart, a new family. What more could a little girl ask for? :)
The picture above is of the Temple of St. Sava and it is right down the street from the apartment we hope to rent. I cannot wait to see it in person! :)