Thursday, January 01, 2009

thwarted again!

Well, Feb 2 is no longer a contender for our appointment date. One of our wonderful kiddo-watchers has an important professional obligation on Feb 7 that cannot be changed, so we have to wait until after that. The soonest we can do is Thursday Feb 12, so we'll have to see what works for the adoption officials.

We were just about to pay for our plane tickets tomorrow - in fact we tried to on Wednesday but when we called the travel agency had just closed. At least someone was looking out for us there! :)

I cannot wait to have a real, definite date to look forward to and count down to. Hopefully soon.