Saturday, January 24, 2009

new email

Just a little note that as of this weekend my email address is changing. I've enjoyed having my own domain at weelilmonsters, but it's been over a year and I just haven't had time to manage the site, so I'm finally canceling the site and marking it off our monthly budget LOL!

You can now contact me at stairstepmom@yahoo.com. ^_^

Also, for anyone who has been using my hotmail account, i.e. Carolee, that means you! :) ... please use the yahoo one because I have forgotten my password for my hotmail account and cannot for the life of me remember it.

And now of course I've lost countless emails including the email address of the very sweet man who has been talking to us about the apartment we want in Belgrade and just told me not to worry, he would not charge us higher prices in the spring. I could just cry LOL.

{EDITED:}
After about 50 tries, I got the right password! Woohoo!!! So any pals out there using my hotmail address, feel free to keep doing so, or my new yahoo one. :) What an ordeal, I'm never changing my email again!! :P