Wednesday, February 04, 2009

crazy

Isn't it funny how much sleep can restore you? Then you end up looking back on something you did or said the day before and thinking... I must be going crazy LOL.

I am sorry for sometimes (or maybe often) being a whiner. I admit I'm stressed about other things right now, probably as many of us are in this economy, and then it combines with the adoption stress and sometimes gets the better of me.

I am grateful for the support I've had on this bumpy road and I know not everyone shares so much on their blogs, but this is my heart laid bare and it just wouldn't make sense not to be honest here. Adoption is not all sweetness and roses. There are setbacks, there is stress and frustration... but the same goes for many things in this life. The good stuff is worth it. ^_^