Friday, November 14, 2008

oh bother!


"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
~ Winnie the Pooh





I've decided to observe a blogging silence for the next 2 weeks, the last 2 weeks we have to get a travel date this year.

Partly because we will be very busy around here but mostly because I can feel a combination of Eeyore's pessimism and Piglet's anxiety just around the corner, especially as next Wednesday approaches... 4 months since we submitted our dossier... and I don't want to dampen the holiday spirit with more sad/frustrated/worried posts! ^_^

I hope very much that I can break the silence early with some wonderful news, but if not - I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you so much for all of the amazing support you have shown us and little Emerson! We really appreciate your continued prayers and happy thoughts both for her heart and for our strength in this waiting.

I will leave you with some more wisdom from dear old Pooh Bear (or rather, from Christopher Robin, and part of which we used on Dawson's birth announcement, and seems to fit perfectly now as well) and one more picture of Andjela, our Emerson. :)

"If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together...
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart... I’ll always be with you."