Thursday, November 27, 2008

turkey day pictures





We had a very small gathering this year - just us and Grandma as my parents and sister had to work - but we still had a great day!

My pogaca - this must be a very hearty bread since it slipped off the pan while coming out of the oven and flopped right onto the floor LOL! I LOVE bread and this one was wonderful, I think I will be making this one a lot in the future.



I'm not sure if these cevapcici look like they're supposed to - or maybe our facilitator will have a good laugh at my little sausages :) - and next time I think I'll have to dice the onions smaller, but boy were they delicious!! Even the kids loved them; they actually ate more cevapcici than turkey heh. They are heavenly on toast with mayonnaise. I hope we do lots of walking in Belgrade or I will pack on some pounds for sure! ^_~