Tuesday, November 25, 2008

plodding away


"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
~ Dale Carnegie

No real news just yet. Our facilitator is working hard to resolve everything and I cannot help but be hopeful she will find an ear willing to listen soon.

I called Dr. B tonight and left a message asking if he will write a letter for Emerson, explaining the urgency of her medical situation. I know it's Thanksgiving week but I hope to hear back from him soon. (You can read about Dr. B's amazing robotic techniques here.)

Lately it seems the whole world is upside-down but I am trying to keep a steady focus on this one small thing of getting Em home and safe.

(Update: Dr. B just contacted us - he just came out of an operation but he will be emailing us tomorrow!)