Monday, December 29, 2008

needing a break

Well, we went ahead and told everyone involved in our childcare arrangements to continue with their plans for January. So the first week of February is definitely the earliest, though certainly not the latest... we just have no way of knowing when Emerson's paperwork will be done.

As the day has gone on I can tell how emotionally drained I am right now. Maybe I'm too obsessive a person, when I pursue something I never do it half-heartedly, I put everything, every ounce of me into it... and well, 7 months of that has taken its toll. So, I am going to try to take a break from this crazy adoption blogging world right now, try to recharge my batteries. Maybe while I'm at it I can limit myself to checking my email one or two times a day instead of twenty, right? ^_^
We'll see how long I can stay away - any bets? :)

If you need me, just email - chris@weelilmonsters.com