Sunday, July 27, 2008

chip IN!

Okay, one day of sulking is enough for me. I don't have time for much more! ^_^

This morning we picked up two Target gift cards, one for $100 and one for $50. We are hoping and praying to raise $1000 by 8/24 (the second day of the yard sale/bake sale extravaganza we plan to hold heh!)

I know many of my readers are in the same boat we are. Somehow I know we're all addicted to helping one another. EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS. One $5 ticket might seem like a drop in a very deep bucket, but just think - there are millions of people on the Internet. We only need to find 200 of them with 5 bucks to spare.

That doesn't seem so impossible, does it? ^_~

Feel free to snag our widget code and post it on your own blog!

We are ever grateful for the help and especially the thoughts and prayers I know so many of you are sending our way. Emerson is one loved little girl!