Thursday, October 23, 2008

ask and you shall receive


I had ordered some things for the orphanage from Beyond Play including some Jigglers, Chewy Tubes and Grabbers and just received it yesterday.

I noticed on each was the manufacturer's website, so of course I thought maybe I could email some more donation requests and see what happens...

The makers of the Chewy Tubes (and Ps & Qs and many other wonderful things) were quick to respond, telling us they will be sending us 100 (yes, ONE HUNDRED) and if the orphanage needs anymore in the future all we have to do is ask. 100. That is over $700 that we could not have spared on our own.

Amazing, amazing, amazing. I am so very happy we can bring these things for these precious little ones - in all this waiting, it feels so good to be doing something positive! ^_^

We still have a little bit of room in our big suitcase... :)