Tuesday, October 28, 2008

more goodies!


I got an email tonight from >Ark Therapeutic, the makers of the wonderful Grabbers and Tri-Chews... they are shipping us a box of items for the orphanage tomorrow! I am really excited about bringing the Tri-Chews because they're something the kids can just play with and chew on and improve their oral tone and feeding skills without the caregivers having to do anything extra.

As always I am in awe of the generosity we have received - not a single company I have asked has said no and I could not be more grateful.

Please forgive yesterday's poor-me post... seeing Emerson's beautiful sleeping face (isn't that picture amazing? - I think our facilitator has a career opportunity as a photographer!) has renewed my hope. How could you not smile seeing that face? ^_^

We will hope very much for a miracle in November, but if not we will be ready to go in January!!

One more picture of our little angel...